The template adapts perfectly to every screen size: wide computer screens, computers, tablets and mobiles.
Fully customizable template:
- Fonts to choose from Google Fonts
- Adjustable text size
- Changeable colors
- Editable static and animated icons
- Text, images and illustrations (template images and illustrations not included) fully editable in the WordPress admin area – Additional fields created using the ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) plugin
- Ability to skip certain pages or sections of the homepage
Included with the purchase of this template:
- Home page with sections : Presentation / Services (carousel) / Values (up to 5) / Reviews / Contact Form
- All Services Page | Service Pages
- Portfolio – All Projects page | Project pages
- Blog – All posts page | Post pages
- Welcome (page dedicated to external sites – such as social networks – in order to share a presentation and a list of links)
- 404 error page
- Page template (Take the structure of the header and footer of each page, then layout of the title to create additional pages)
Additional blocks :
- Footer with ability to display: icons – links – social networks, / a list of links / the last three blog posts
- Three immersive zones on the home page allowing to display: a full screen image, a text with a background image, a video without sound, a video with sound
- Ability to display additional content on the homepage
Call To Action (CTA) zones:
- On the services page: a block constituted of a title and a button leading to the contact form
- On the Porfolio page and the projects pages: a block made of a title, a paragraph and two buttons leading to the services & to the contact form
- On the Article pages: a block made of a title, a paragraph, an image and two buttons leading to the services & to the contact form
A Dark Mode menu:
Two buttons – sun and moon icons – allowing to display the site in light or dark mode.
80 pages of user documentation:
- Install, configure and customize the template.
- Add your site’s content.
Optimized template :
- minified css and js codes (allowing to obtain a code that loads faster)
- images converted to WebP format when the user’s browser accepts this format (otherwise the original image format is loaded)
- html code verified via W3C validateur (The W3C – World Wide Web Consortium – is a standardization organization in charge of promoting the compatibility of World Wide Web technologies)
- optimized template loading speed using PageSpeed Insights and GTmetrix.